Breast augmentation medically known as Augmentation mammoplasty has gained a lot of popularity among the females in the last few years to increase the beauty quotient and enhance the features for attraction.

breast-augmentation-singapore-pic

What is Breast Augmentation?

It basically refers to the process of increasing the size and shape of the breasts of a woman giving more fullness to it using surgical methods. The surgeons make use of saline, silicone or other composite breast implants to enhance the size of the breasts by keeping these under the breast tissue or the chest muscles.

Breast Enlargement…A Boon?

This technique is used by women not only for enlargement of the naturally small breasts, but also for restoring the size and shape of the breasts after pregnancy, breast feeding or after following weight loss techniques.

Not only this, women also take help of this surgical procedure to restore symmetry for the breasts which grow asymmetrical during to various other reasons.

Types of Breast Implants

  • Saline implants – In this, the breasts are filled with a sterile saline solution which consists of salt water 0.90% w/v of NaCl, ca. 300 mOsm/L held together using an elastomer silicone shell. Depending on the amount of saline solution used, the shape and the firmness of the breast changes. In case the solution used during the implant leaks, there is no need to worry as it is naturally expelled by the body.
  • Silicone implants – In this process, the filling is done with a viscous silicone gel held together with an elastomer silicone shell.In case the silicone-filled implant leaks, the gel either stays in the shell or escapes into the breast implant pocket. You can get to know the actual condition of the implant with the help of an ultrasound scan or MRI scan.
  • Alternative composite implants – If you opt for this process, it does the filling with polypropylene string, soy oil or other alternative materials.
  • Fat transfer – If you’re looking for a truly natural approach, then fat transfer may be the way to go for you. This is a process which uses your body’s own fat deposits to increase the size of your bust. Fat is extracted via liposuction from your body and then filtered, and, finally injected into your breasts.Over time, about 20% of these fats will disappear naturally leaving you with about 80% of the original fats injected into your body. Since it is your own fats, the results will be very natural and there is almost no chance of tissue rejection.

Cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery

As per the data of 2013 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost involved in the process is approximately $6,578USD (about $8,550SGD).

However, this amount is not including the cost incurred in anesthesia, medical tests, surgeon’s fee, operating room facilities and other related medicinal expenses.

The fee charged by a surgeon for the process can be different based on the experience of the person. The type of breast implantation a person opts for and the location of the place where one undergoes the surgery also have a major influence on deciding the total cost of the surgery.

A Boost To Self-Esteem

The fact can’t ever be undermined that good and attractive looking breasts are the chief assets of a woman and if any woman lacks the beauty of it, breast enlargement certainly helps in boosting her self- esteem and attain the respect she always deserves for her physical build up.

It is even scientifically proven that women feel a high peak in their sexuality after opting for breast augmentation.

Provides A Sense of Completeness

Plastic surgery is argued by many as a temporary solution for finding one’s self- worth or lost esteem, but the psychological benefits of these procedures and the satisfaction and the sense of completeness attained by a woman can’t be denied.

Breastfeeding Possible even after Breast Implants

Mostly, women face doubt about the process whether they will be able to breast feed their babies without facing any difficulty.

For this, you can be rest assured as not even an iota of the materials used for the breast implant goes in to the breast milk.

As the satisfaction is the most important thing in a surgical process for enhancing physical features, you should always opt for a board certified surgeon. He should have adequate knowledge in the field with a good experience.

It is also significant to select a hospital offering the best facilities for surgical process as it plays a pivotal role in any medical treatment.

Have it and Love it!

Yes, that’s what mostly women who have undergone the surgical process say. It’s an experience which is exalting in itself and makes others crave for the same.

So, what are you waiting for, women? Why to reduce your self-worth for having smaller or asymmetrical breasts when such an easy option is available? Go for it and enjoy the completeness of your womanhood.